There are plenty of options available while buying perineal heat packs in the market right now, and if you’re confused regarding which one to go for,
This page is just for you.
Our review process:
Our Top Picks:
Best Overall: Ninja Mama Perineal Heat Pack
The pack is a must have add-on for your regular use. The Ninja Mama Perineal Heat Pack is great for other mommy areas too. The Manufacturer says: Get soothing post partum perineal relief with our brand new product, a pack of 2 premium reusable perineal ice/heat gel bead packs with 4 washable sleeves. Moreover, the pack post surgery and it is malleable.
Lastly, the ninja mama period heat pack is great with great packaging and it is worth the money.
Most buyers opine that the pack makes great hot/cold packs for back aches and boo-boos too. And, they say that the pack is easy to simply hand wash after use. Overall, the tone of buyers is very positive and we believe that the pack suits the purpose.
- This allows for great quality, works well for good quality and it is very large.
- This can be used as ice packs or heating pads after recovery is over.
- This has been very useful for postpartum discomfort.
- This is used for basically anything as an icepack.
Best For Back: Lansinoh Perineal Heat Pack
Compared with other packs in this category, the Lansinoh Perineal Heat Pack has a convenient design. The lansinoh perineal heat pack worked well, it works great and it buy again. The manufacturer says: To learn more, visit our brand store by clicking the word lansinoh at the end of the product title. In addition, the pack can be used with lansinoh post – partum therapy packs, hot or cold.
The pack has been supporting new moms for over 35 years. Further, it is for extra comfort, is used for good buys and it relieves pain. Lastly, the lansinoh perineal heat pack stays cold for a long time and it is great for the perfect size.
Most buyers agree that the packs are so much nicer than the ones provided by the hospital to use and even nicer than the ones that Freda baby makes. Moreover, they strongly agree that the pack has been a life saver for sure. In addition, they strongly agree that this postpartum therapy pack is very soothing and comfortable for pain relief after giving birth.
- This is portable, multi-functional and it makes for excellent quality.
- Simply slide over the pad for additional hygienic comfort.
- This comes with the lining as well as the padding.
- This is easy to use and a huge relief during the healing process.
Best For Sore Muscles: Gentlepack Perineal Heat Pack
The Gentlepack line of packs comes in a pretty wide variety of styles, so you can definitely find one that suits your individual preferences and needs. The Gentlepack Perineal Heat Pack is highly recommend, It is pretty good and has a great design. Prep a gentlepak in the freezer before your appointment, and be ready for soothing relief as soon as you are done. And, the pack is designed to wick away moisture from the skin, creating a more comfortable experience.
Most importantly, the gentlepack perineal heat pack works well for hot water method, It is oversized and has a new design.
Most buyers opine that the pack takes up little freezer space and the cold lasts a good amount of time. Also, a few say that the packs are awesome to have during the postpartum recovery period. Moreover, they say that the pack comes in, and heat really helps, so these are great for both. In conclusion, the tone of buyers is very positive and we believe that the pack suits the purpose.
- The Manufacturer says: We hope you’ll bless this gentlepak as much as we do.
- Giving you long-lasting relief and maximum comfort.
- The sleeves help to protect your skin from the warm or cold pack.
- This is made from soft-touch, medical-grade pvc that stays flexible, even when frozen.
Best For Pain Relief: Medline Perineal Heat Pack
If you want nothing but a pack that is reliable, this medline period heat pack is certainly a wise investment. The Medline Perineal Heat Pack is get very cold, has reduced the pain and it can be said with great relief. New mothers can rest easy with these cold pack ob pads. Moreover, it includes an adhesive strip for secure placement.
The pack is great for new moms. Moreover, the pack is used for great ice and it is effective. Above all, the medline perineal heat pack worked great and it is very cold.
Almost all customers agree that the pack is a necessity for every mother. In addition, a few also found that the pack is as good as it gets when it comes to postbaby care. In conclusion, most buyers agree that the pack suits them best, and no one questions it.
- This is great in your bra for the initial engorgment.
- This is great with quick delivery and it is great for pain relief.
- This is best for the immediate postpartum period.
- This is highly absorbent so it can be changed less frequently.
Best With Logo: Icewraps Perineal Heat Pack
The Icewraps line of pack comes in a pretty wide variety of styles, so you can definitely find one that suits your individual preferences and needs. The Icewraps Perineal Heat Pack is non toxic and it is great for natural pain relief. The manufacturer says: Just reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help. These medical grade hot and cold packs have complied with rigorous US safety standards and can be used as a cold or warm compress.
The pack works great, has relieved pain and it is super cold. Finally, the icewraps perineal heat pack is perfect for joint pain, is perfect for the right size and it is effective.
Almost all buyers agree that the pack fits most parts of the body. Also, a few also found that the pack is great for heat pads for the knuckles. In addition, they say that the pack is good for soothing irritated forearms from too much typing. In short, most customers call the pack is functionally comfort, and no one questions it.
- This is a safe and comfortable hot and cold therapy for up to 20 minutes.
- This is best for sports injuries and it stays soft.
- This is made of 97% Canadian filtered water.
- This is good for stiff neck and it is great for migraines.
Best For Sprained Ankle: Newgo Perineal Heat Pack
We would, of course, be remiss if we didn’t mention Newgo period heat pack for daily purpose. The Newgo Perineal Heat Pack comes with a storage bag to isolate the fridge odor. Store the ice pack in the freezer for 2 hours for cold therapy or place it in the microwave for 20s for heat therapy. The perineal ice heat pack can be applied for both cold and hot therapy.
Most importantly, the newgo perineal heat pack is durable, it provides great value and has a comfortable design.
Most buyers opine that the pack is great for c-section pain. And, they also found that the pack is perfect for a constant rotation of relief. And, a few also found that the beads inside the pack are soft, so it feels comfortable to use in sensitive areas. To sum up, buyers found this to be one of the best packs for daily purposes.
- This is the only thing that helped during the healing.
- This can be used on the breast for pumping.
- This includes 2 all natural gel packs with 4 soft sleeves, 1 storage bag.
- This definitely helped ease the pain of engorgement.
Best For Postpartum Cesarean: Hi Fine Care Perineal Heat Pack
Next on the list, we’ve got yet another pack that manages to win our hearts. It’s the Hi fine care perineal heat pack and it’s widely considered as the pack that has the most suitable features. The high fine care perineal heatpack worked great and has a reusable design. Helps for healthy storage and prolongs the product ‘s lifetime or isolates the fridge odor. The slim design of the gel pack, and soft fabric sleeve allows for a discreet, calming and comfortable experience.
The pack is comfortable against the skin, it is great for episiotomy and has a comfortable design. Also, it is very soft and has a nice design. Finally, the Hi fine care perineal heat pack is great for post-surgery, is highly recommend, It worked well and has a good design.
Most buyers agree that the pack is easy to use, not as big as the ones they give at the hospital. In addition, a few say that the pack is perfect and were very comfortable with the cover they came with, total plus. In short, buyers found this to be one of the best packs for daily purposes.
- This is perfect for postpartum recovery of tears and hemorrhoids.
- It freezes well, it is really nice and has a convenient design.
- This is perfect for postpartum cesarean or natural birth.
- It is easy to clean nice little ice packs too.
Best For Interstitial Cystitis: Pariday Perineal Heat Pack
The period period heat pack’s superior materials make sure that it ages well with use. The party period heat pack is perfectly sized for coverage and tucking in underwear. The manufacturer says: With the new mother’s needs and emotional state in mind, our products are developed out of necessity, and are extensively tested by women who demand better products in the market. Moreover, it works great and it is very soft.
The pack is a great way to apply witch hazel sprays or tinctures. Moreover, this is good for yeast infections, can be used for hot or cold packs and it remains pliable. Finally, the party period heat pack is attractive and it is effective.
Almost all customers opine that the pack is great for yeast infection/irritation discomfort. Moreover, a few say that the pack is seriously heaven sent and it is great for pelvic floor pain. In addition, they also found that the cool, soft ice pack reduced swelling and pain significantly. In short, for most customers, the pack was what they were looking for.
- This is handy and it comes with user tips.
- Remember to throw them in your hospital bag.
- This is great with great packaging and it is great with frozen peas.
- This is designed to worth every penny and it is easy to wash.
Best For Day: Hifinecare Perineal Heat Pack
We would, of course, be remiss if we didn’t mention Hifinecare Perineal Heat Pack for daily purpose. Further, the hifinecare perinealheat pack allows for great quality, is highly recommend, It is very happy and has a reusable design. Simply move the gel pack forward or backward to fit comfortably in your underwear. The sleeve also makes it ideal for applying sprays and creams to aid in healing. Most importantly, the hifinecare perineal heat pack is available in blue and red colors.
Almost all buyers opine that the pack is perfect for forehead migraines. In addition, they strongly agree that the packs are amazing during post partum recovery. In short, many buyers have used the hifinecare perineal heatpack for more than a few months without letup, and it shows no sign of giving up.
- Helps for healthy storage and prolongs the product ‘s lifetime or isolates the fridge odor.
- When your lady parts hurt, grab a gel ice pack.
- It’s the postpartum ice pack that actually works.
- Nine months of pregnancy strains every part of your body.
Best For Face: Thrive Perineal Heat Pack
The Thrive Perineal Heat Pack‘s material feels more premium than its price would suggest. The thrive perineal heat pack is portable, works well with quick delivery and it is of good quality. Thrive’s hemorrhoid ice packs are designed to fit seamlessly in your underwear just like disposable adhesive inserts or maxi pads. The hot and cold ice pack postpartum is also perfect for pregnancy, post – surgery care & recovery, period cramps, breast pain, & irritation from hair removal and waxing.
Lastly, the thrive perinealheat pack fits right for the right size and it is big.
Most customers agree that the pack is great for various body pains and aches. In addition, a few also found that the pack is great for a variety of different things. In addition, a few strongly agree that these come in a nice drawstring carrying bag and each has a soft removable cover that is machine washable for proper hygiene. Consequently, buyers were very happy to recommend it to friends and families.
- This is super convenient and it comes with a washable cover.
- This is very comfy, is great for the perfect size and it is handy.
- This is great for headaches, works great and it is made for cold ice packs.
- These fit the jawline nicely. Additionally, it is easy to clean and reusable.
Best For Uses: Zomaple Perineal Heat Pack
The Zomaple Perineal Heat Pack is capable of outshining several other packs featured in this list in overall features for the price point. The zomaple perineal heat pack comes with super comfy discreet dark color sleeves for stains. You won’t even remember you are wearing the pads. Use these postpartum ice packs for the full range of perineal, muscle, hemorrhoid, injuries or pelvic discomfort.
The pack allows for great quality and has a cute design. Also, the pack is very easy and has a flexible design. Lastly, the zomaple perineal heat pack is made to last, It is super comfortable and has a fun design.
Most buyers agree that the pack can be hand washed so they can be cleaned thoroughly between uses. And, a few also found that the pack comes with a pretty pink satin eye mask to help with daytime sleeping when the baby is sleeping and getting much – needed rest. Moreover, a few also found that the packs are a huge help for postpartum. Obviously, this pack passed the test and had very satisfied buyers eager to share their experience.
- This can be used in different ways.
- These postpartum ice packs stay flexible right out of the freezer.
- This is great for use as warm or cold compress.
- It is easy to use cold, it has a place in a freezer and has a discreet design.
Best For Inflammation: Rachels Remedy Perineal Heat Pack
Not everyone likes to purchase a packs for their daily usage, but the Rachels Remedy Perineal Heat Pack would be an anomoly. The rachels remedy perineal heat pack is made to last and has a versatile design. The Manufacturer says: Contoured to fit your body, our gel pad stands up to the pressure of sitting. The only contoured gel pack with a unique design to provide comfort down there.
The pack is with great relief and has a new design. Moreover, this one-of-a-kind patented design, provides supported comfort down there. Above all, the rachels remedy perineal heat pack works great and has a discreet design.
Most buyers found that the pack is used to heat and cool and found both to be extremely helpful. Moreover, they strongly agree that the pack is easy to use and much simpler than making ice pads. To sum up, at the price, they believe that they got a steal of a deal with it.
- This is designed to comfort those hard-to-reach spots, plus 10 disposable sleeves.
- And to make it easy, you can go on with your day.
- The Manufacturer says: Our mission is to make you feel better.
- To use, place the chilled or warmed gel pad inside a disposable sleeve.