It is important to have the well suited type iv paracord.
Let’s take you step by step, type by type, and find the best type iv paracord for you.
Our review process:
Our Top Picks:
Best Overall: Titan Paracord Type Iv Paracord
The Titan Paracord line of paracords comes in a pretty wide variety of styles, so you can definitely find one that suits your individual preferences and needs. The Titan Paracord Type Iv Paracord is perfect for high quality and it is very good. It includes a single braided strand of 25 lb, high-strength fishing line that can be used to catch your dinner, as thread for emergency sutures, dental floss, or even as a snare for small game animals. The paracord itself meets or exceeds mil – c-5040 strength standards for type of parachute cord, is pre – shrunk, 5.5 mm in diameter, and contains 36 individual strands, braided into twelve seriously – strong 3 – strand yarns.
The paracord is our 3rd-generation survival paracord, and is the ultimate paracord replacement. In addition, this is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Above all, the titan paracord type of camera can be bought for good value, It is convenient and has a military style. look look.
Most buyers found that the paracord is the best cord for critical mission conditions. Also, they say that the paracord is the best cordage for any use that calls for paracord. And, they strongly agree that the paracord is great for use as a friction saw and is a fantastic multi-use utility line. Overall, many have used the paracord for more than a few months without any complaints, and it shows no sign of giving up.
- It has a bag and it is sturdy.
- These features make it the best as well a great value.
- This is actually more flexible than their previous generation survivorcord.
- This is manufactured to a standard much higher and stricter than even military paracord.
Best For Back Yard: Toughgrid Type Iv Paracord
Compared with other paracord in this category, the Toughgrid Type Iv Paracord has a convenient design. Moreover, the toughgrid type of paracord is excellent for emergencies, is extremely strong and it is very fun. Nothing brings people together like a warm campfire and having a tough-grid cord means you can rest easy knowing you have the best when you need it. Also, it looks great and it can be trusted for good quality. Finally, the toughgrid type iv paracord is available in a total of 19 different colors: desert camo, black, digi-camo etc.,.
Almost all customers quickly discovered that paracord is a hard word but very satisfying. And, they also found that the paracord has multiple links to stop the three emails that are sent out. In addition, a few say that the paracord will show exposed interior strands and appear unkempt and tend to unravel.
- Only 1/32″ bigger than the 550lb paracord with a guaranteed minimum 750lb tensile strength.
- This is an authentic type of paracord and a great seller.
- This is a must for the hunter, survivalist, outdoorsman, mountaineer.
- This is a requirement by the u.s. military for true mil-spec cord.
Best For Great Price: Paracord Planet Type Iv Paracord
The Paracord Planet Type Iv Paracord is capable of outshining several other paracord featured in this list in overall features for the price point. Moreover, the paracord planet type iv paracord is made with good customer service and it does the job. Don’t gamble on inferior cord, choose Paracord Planet. In addition, it is made of 100% nylon with 11 inner multipurpose strands and a tensile strength of 750 lbs (26% stronger than 550 paracord) with a diameter of 5mm. Most importantly, the paracord planet type iv paracord is available in 30 vibrant colors: desert camo, solar orange, urban camo etc., so, we bet you will like one of these.
Most buyers quickly discovered that the paracord is great for turks head knots. In addition, a few say that the paracord is stout well made p-cord available in many different colors. Also, a few also found that the paracord planet stuff is much stiffer, as though the nylon sheath had been stuffed with a lot more material than the bluehawk.
- This paracord is clearly higher quality than most.
- Support her more than other commonly available 550 paracord options.
- This paracord is quite good and the color is quite vivid.
- This is best for high quality, is designed for a great price and it melts well.
Best For Lanyard: Bengku Type Iv Paracord
The bengku type of paracord should be able to handle its purposes and duties with ease. The bengku type of paracord is multifunctional, from home crafting to outdoor camping, hiking, traveling, cargo securing and so on. There is no limit to what you can use the paracord. Moreover, the paracord comes with 7 inner strands, each strand 3 yarns, The average tested breaking strength is 550 pounds.
Lastly, the bengku type of paracord allows for very good quality and customer service is prompt.
Most customers agree that the paracord will work as a darker orange in some applications. Moreover, a few say that the paracord is a great utility cord for many uses, very strong. Moreover, a few say that the paracord is 100 feet, as the advertisement says. In conclusion, many buyers have used the bengku type of paracord for more than a few months without any issues, and it shows no sign of giving up.
- ★ Our outdoor mil-spec 550lb/850lb paracord is nylon cord.
- This is easy to work with, looks good, very strong and durable.
- Good investment for the long term.
Best For Outdoor Activities: Teceum Type Iv Paracord
Teceum is known for creating pragmatic and minimalist paracord for people on the go, and its line of types of paracord definitely falls in line with that reputation. Also, the teceum type of paracord is made for travel gear and it dries quickly. The manufacturer says: High quality pure nylon and no addition of polyester to the structure makes our para cord durable and resistant to damage caused by weather conditions. And, the paracord is best for craft projects, is built with great strength and it is used for emergency situations. Most importantly, the Teceum Type Iv Paracord is available in yellow, army green, oil blue etc., so, we bet you will like one of these.
To sum up, most buyers call the paracord suits best, and no one questions it.
- It is good high quality and it is made for extreme sports.
- This is made of 100% nylon.
- This is used for other outdoor activities and it is resistant to sunlight.
- Sun, rain or snow, it is made to serve you long.
Best For Military: Cold Zero Survival Type Iv Paracord
Compared with other paracord in this category, the cold – zero survival type of paracord has a convenient design. The cold – zero survival typeiv paracord is constructed of 11 nylon yarns that are each twisted in a 3-ply, creating a total of 33 core ends. The Manufacturer says: Throw a spool in the garage and a few coils in your backpack or truck and we guarantee it will prove useful. The finished product meets the US government specs, resulting in the ultimate utility cord with 200lbs of added breaking strength compared to 500 paracord.
The paracord is constructed by braiding 32 3-ply nylon yarns to create an abrasion and uv resistant weave. Finally, the cold – zero survival type of paracord is great with great stuff and it is effective.
Most customers opine that the paracord is easy to use roll, no tangles or knots coming off, probably even longer than advertised. In addition, they strongly agree that the paracords are held in place now, by the cord. Overall, many customers have used the cold – zero survival type of paracord for more than a few months without any complaints, and it shows no sign of giving up.
- This comes in up-to 2 non-spliced lengths.
- This can be used for tie-down or holding things.
- This is fairly durable and it makes for nice quality.
- This is perfect for all outdoors and it is extremely strong.
Best For Paracord Bracelets: Sgt Knots Type Iv Paracord
The features department is where SGT knots type ivparacord truly manages to shine. In addition, the SGT knots type of paracord is extremely strong, works well with fast delivery and it works well. Choose the paracord to fit your needs. The cord ‘s durable nylon sheath will perform in high tension wear and tear situations, even in harsh climates. Lastly, the SGT knots type of paracord looks amazing in military camo color and is available in 6 other colors.
Almost all customers quickly discovered that the paracord is some of the strongest paracords out there and they haven’t cut corners. Moreover, they strongly agree that the paracord has 11 inner threads instead of 7. Furthermore, they also found that the cord went from the top corner to the bottom opposing corner. Overall, most buyers found the paracord suits best, and no one questions it.
- This is delicate, is available in black and it is with fast shipping.
- The manufacturer says: we continue to live by the motto, semper fidelis—always faithful.
- This is yellow, is ideal for fishing trips and it is good for good quality.
- This offers a wee bit of resistance when making knots.
Best For Survival: 5Col Survival Supply Type Iv Paracord
The 5col survival supply type of paracord’s superior materials makes sure that it ages well with use. Also, the 5col survival supply type of paracord is good for high quality and it is designed for a great price. 750 lbs, specified length per pound of typeiv paracord. The cord for sale here is typically used to rig cargo parachutes. Finally, the 5Col Survival Supply Type Iv Paracord looks amazing in black color and is available in 6 other colorsso, it’s likely one of your favorites is in the mix.
Most customers agree that the paracord comes in a loose coil, easy to unroll, olive drab very flat color. Moreover, a few strongly agree that the paracord is great for boat project. To sum up, at the price, they believe that they got a steal of a deal with it.
- This is very versatile, would be perfect with quick shipping and it is very useful.
- This is suitable for very high quality and it has useful stuff.
- It is pink and it looks great.
- Our type 4 paracord has 11 core strands (including the load-bearing marker strand).
Best For Gift: Built For Survival Type Iv Paracord
Built For Survival makes beautiful and great paracord with classic and smartly chosen materials. The built for survival type of paracord has many uses, such as camping, hunting, emergency, utility uses, every-day-carry (edc), storage, and so much more. Mega-cord is shipped with sealed ends, so no more worrying about frayed ends like you may get from traditional #550 paracord suppliers. All these characteristics make this cord great for gift ideas for friends & family into extreme outdoor surviving or having a love for the outdoors. Most importantly, the built for survival type of paracord feels more confident and it is easy to handle.
“Works, even though not milspec 750lb type of paracord. ” – says, one customer. In short, at the price, they believe that they got a steal of a deal with it.
- A minimum tensile strength of 750 pounds makes this cord mega strong.
- Great cord to have as a part of your outdoor / camping gear.
- The Manufacturer says: our quality product comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Best For Diy Swing Sets: Golberg G Type Iv Paracord
Best part: Golberg G Type Iv Paracord costs comparatively little and it is available to ship in 24 hours. The golberg g type of paracord allows for multiple colors and it is pink. Because at golberg, quality matters, so you can rely on this rope’s durability and longevity. Also, it is unique in the fact that it has two inner strands, instead of three like most types of paracord.
Finally, the golberg g type iv paracord is yellow, is available in multiple colors and it is great with bright purple.
“With a flashlight, the reflective cord really stands out in the dark. ” – says, one customer. To sum up, at the price, they believe that they got a steal of a deal with it.
- This is made in the USA and backed by Golberg’s quality guarantee.
- This is best with royal blue and it has electric blue.
- 779 lb. Breaking strength all-purpose utility cord/rope.
- 100% nylon, mil-spec type iv commercial 750 paracord.
Best For Long Life: Bored? Paracord! Type Iv Paracord
Best part: bored? Paracord! Type ivparacord costs comparatively little and it is available to ship in 24 hours. The bored? Paracord! Type iv paracord has a diameter of about 4-5mm. The manufacturer says: You can rest assured that when you get our paracord, you are getting the brightest and most vibrant colors on the market. Further, the paracord will remain consistent and the tensile strength will too. Finally, the bored? Paracord! Type iv paracord is made stronger and thicker than the standard 550 cord.
- The manufacturer says: no matter the weather, our paracord is made to last.
- 750 cord, also known as type iv, is stronger than the traditional 550 paracord.
- It will not let you down in times of need.